Extra Co-Curricular Activities
The children are given the initial impetus by encouraging to explore ideas through a variety of activities. The different ‘Activity Clubs’ provide the children to expose their innate talents & to gain excellence in the field. Professional trainers are appointed for grooming students in the cultural fields of traditional forms of music, dance, drama as well as painting, sculpture and craft. The individual talents of children are adequately highlighted at the occasion of school concert, annual sports & inter school competitions.
- MIS – preparing students to function as prominent and responsible members of an international community.
- Focussing on continuous improvements & innovations.
- Students thrive & flourish to become articulate & effective individuals.
- Inculcating in pupils the attitude of self reliance and participative stakeholding.
- Students engaged in multifarious activities.