Those who are interested to submit the application form online, they may go to admission form tab and fill the necessary information. Parents/guardians are requested to read the admission notice before submit the online application form. Parents/guardians are also requested to submit Rs. 300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) for the admission form and registration to the following account:
Pay To: Manisha International School
Bank Name: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Account No. : 05531132000248
IFSC Code: ORBC0100553
- The application form duly filled in along with the required documents is to be submitted to the school office.
- Dated for the tests and the interview will be notified by the school authority.
- The candidates must appear for an admission test on the appointed date.
- The parents may also be interviewed.
- Registration is not a guarantee to admission. Admission will be strictly on merit basis.
- Admission test is to be held for all the students from classes III to XI followed by an interview.
- At the time of admission the birth certificate issued by the local government authorities in the case of classes Nursery, KG & I and T.C. issued by the previous school in the case of the other classes must be produced.
- The minimum age of admission to Nursery is 3+ in the year of admission.
- After admission the date of birth shown on the TC issued by previous school on no account can be altered.